It is pretty clear to me not one the Mule Deer groupies has a clue what was in the original thread. They can’t argue the facts so they resort to personal attack – which I accept as their tacit admission they are clueless.

Fine by me. Mule Deer lied and he won’t come to his own defense because he does know what is in the thread and he probably – and correctly – suspects that if he jumps in and denies he lied I’ll post the thread link. The contents of that thread prove he lied. [Edited to add: In the meantime I’m still waiting for ANY of the Mule Deer groupies to post the link and show they have a clue.]

As to you Mule Deer groupies – keep up the personal attacks and thereby show your ignorance. I can keep it up as long as you can.

Like I said earlier, there are words to describe people who come to a conclusion without examining the evidence -- and ‘wise’ isn’t one of them.

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 05/25/16. Reason: See "edited to add...]" in 2nd para

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.