i have my own 100 yard rifle range with a berm and had some Asian woman and her Asian mother and neither were American citizens fight me with the county Sheriff department and some of these law enforcement dudes were jerks to me and county attorneys were too. but i had a attorney who was better and smarter when it went to court the judge was pissed at the sheriffs department and county attorneys,judge threw it out of court made them all apologize to me. told those two non-American women from Asia leave or get used to it this America and he is free to do what he wants on his property period.it was almost funny how it went down judge also said if anyone bothered me again he would have them arrested and fined ,because i was doing nothing wrong in the county or America . my range is not pointed at anyone`s house and those Asian people lived a quarter mile away in the opposite direction of my gun range and now they moved to Australia because they found out they could get more free money out of that country > go figure ?

Last edited by pete53; 05/21/20.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman