I'm thinking she is wringing the last little bit of attention she can muster from the internet with posting here on the fire....

The news stories from last fall didn't lean in her favor then and doubtfully with her antics will that ever change.

Bay News 9 WEEKI WACHEE, Fla.
PUBLISHED 4:34 PM NOV. 22, 2019

The property owner asked not to be identified, but said he told his neighbors owns a range of firearms from .22 to .50 caliber that shoot a variety of bullets. He said he made sure when buying the rural property that he would be able to shoot guns on it and that safety is his top priority in building the range.

According to him, a backstop has been built that's currently 18 feet tall. He said he plans to apply for an engineering permit to continue adding onto it, and that the backstop will ultimately be 40-45 feet tall..............................................

"If it was a small handgun, I'd be more comfortable with that. I still wouldn't enjoy it or like it that it's so close," said neighbor Julia Kiser.
Kiser said neighbors have spoken with State Rep. Blaise Ingoglia about the issue, as well as the sheriff's office. They've been told that there's nothing that can be done since the owner isn't in violation of laws or codes.
Misty Cintron said about 240 feet of woods separated the range from her home.

A Hernando County Sheriff's Office report dated Oct. 30 states that the backstop met and exceeded safety requirements based on the condition of the range at the time. It also noted that the owner appeared to be following the state law that addresses recreational shooting in a residential area.

Hernando County Code Enforcement said the owner wasn't in violation as far as land use.
"No crime has happened, no law has been broken.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2019/11/22/weeki-wachee-private-gun-range

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?