Originally Posted by md44815
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Originally Posted by akasparky

Google maps is not up to date my dear, at the end of our street alone in the past 6 months

Yeah Google maps shows that...

there are over 30 new houses out here

"out here" what does that include? Everything west of 19?

If you can also find lots out here for 10-15K please let me know

County site says you paid $12K....

As I said your view and Google maps is NOT updated each one of those blue lines has a home on it now, heck my house doesn't even show up on google maps as you can see, there' s no picture the blue R is his range aimed at all the house the Red arrow is how we suggested he turn his range because there is not one single house in that direction at all for several miles and acres..

Yes we paid for 12k for our lot back in 2017 my dear maybe you haven't noticed but the market has drastically gone up out here ( I thought you said you were into investments so you should know that ) we bought before everyone out here decided to build, we bought before he bought his lot in 2018 our house was already constructed, I always love when someone tries to argue with me what my neighbor hood looks like and what the values out here are when I live out here so I see the homes so I might just know a little more than what Google maps is showing and anyone who follows housing market might gather that when you are in a desired area ( which we are hence why all those homes have gone up out here the past year) the market will reflect lot prices to demand sigghhhh (they need an eye rolling emoji on here)

You are the one making positive claims.

You have the burden of proof. Everyone on this sight is completely justified in not believing a single claim you make until you provide sufficient evidence to support your claim.

Lets see some current pictures from the back of your house, toward the range. Based upon the map you showed, I have to qwonder if you can even see it from your house. Is that why we haven't seen any new pictures for you supporting you claim that there's no berm, because you don't have a clear line of sight?

Or, are you not even Misty, but just a sock-puppet pulling photo's and copy pasting rants from another website?

You can't see it from our back yard because there is nothing above ground to see... there's some Palmettos and a few pine trees then a big drop that's it nothing you can see from a pic from my back yard, I believe the news video had an aerial view it showed did it not? If not I will gladly post that pic that shows it but how can I show you a hole in the ground from my back yard 200 ft away?

You've previously claimed, that contrary to the video, there's no berm.

In the above video, which anybody can pull off the internet, there's clearly a berm.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell