Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by md44815

Again I love when someone so uneducated like yourself tries to tell me that you know more than our attorney

Your attorney is soaking your azz for all he can get, you'll figure that out in a few years.

And BTY, you haven't a clue as to whom I may be or what I know...

For all you know I might be one of those shooting over at Johns range...

Well if you were one of the ones shooting YOU should have no problem standing down range when he is shooting towards you then smile After all you feel there is no concern SO we will continue to watch for you standing out back while they fire and again if we don't see you then the pot calling the kettle black, you are a keyboard warrior ...it's one thing to validate your point it's another to hide behind a keyboard, so until I see a picture of you 200 ft away from someone shooting a 50 BMG and fully automatic with no upper backstop between you and the hole in the ground then your opinion is just a keyboard warrior one because I guarantee you would not stand out there yet you feel my son should be 100 % safe out there riding our 4 wheelers with his friends while they shoot ... so put your money where your mouth is ... till then you are just squawking as you said "your own words" smile actions speak more than words