Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Sprint11

You believed yourself in danger. You had the time, opportunity, and means to remove yourself from that danger. You didn't because you're standing on the same stubbornness and property rights that your neighbor is.

There is no affirmative duty to move out of one's pre-existing house when some clod starts shooting bullets in you rdirection.

Maybe she should just get a very loud boom box, some amplifiers, and high powered flashing spotlight and blast back. After all, it's on her property.

Alternately, why can't the property owners get the city or township or whatever to pass a noise ordance?

In this free country there will situations where people are not going to see eye to eye, but to ruin you and your families life over something of inconvenience just behooves me. You've obviously not found how short life really is , there are plenty of hazards and challenges coming your way . You can solve this dilemma by selling this house and simply building another one in an area that is more to your liking , and a home that you and your family will be safe and happy.
The first thing to do when you find yourself in a hole......well you know the rest ! Life is far to short to make yourself miserable.

I think you meant befuddles.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house