Originally Posted by Sprint11
"LEO's are not trained range design engineers "

Neither are you.

What in the world do you think you'll accomplish by rambling on this board? No one here can sway your opinion, and you won't sway someone who disagrees with your stance. No one here has any power to effect the outcome of your situation. Why are you wasting your time?

Oh, you're used to getting your way.

You're absolutely correct, I am not a range design engineer which is why we reached out to some and none we found would sign off on this.
My only point was to point out some of the facts of the story, you are again correct I will never be able to sway the opinion of some who already made up their mind, some of them I'm confident if a stray blew through my son himself, they would still argue that he has every right to shoot and we should've moved as well as every house within reach out here...

No, I'm not use to getting my way either and this probably is a waste of my time but it surely has opened up some eyes and I have also had some extremely qualified people in this area reach out to me and offer their help from these forums. It has also opened up some people in Florida on how loose the law was written, for those who are not aware here you can read it yourself 790.15 and 790.33 are the statues for shooting in Florida, now compare that to other state's and also see how they contradict each other when you read them, one says you can not shoot on your property if you have less than an acre the other says you can shoot on your property if you have less than acre ...

Last edited by md44815; 05/26/20.