I don't care to re-read all 28 pages of this issue so I'll post from memory.

If some grammatically challenged buck sergeant who failed to get promoted after 20 years complains I said something he doesn't agree with, or some self styled sniper maintains that the Army did not ask for civilian volunteers through CMP to teach them how to shoot, I apologize in advance for anything I might not remember correctly.

IIRC, though, the shooter's property was 5 acres and borders on a residential area directly downrange. The governments have washed their hands about enforcing any noise ordance.

Well then, the thing to do would be for Misty and the neighbors to set up their own rifle range, pointed down range directly at the shooter's property. They could set off LOUD rounds at various times, such as whenever the shooter was firing, or 6:00 AM in the morning, or both. A round or two might even ricochet into the shooter's roof, or front yard at least. The local government might then enact a law eliminating firearms discharges outside.

An infringement on the Second Amendment? Oh, boo, hoo, hoo. I live in a suburb where it is illegal to discharge firearms, even though many properties are 5 acres. Deer hunting is allowed if you have 5 acres and use a bow. From 20 minutes to an hour from here, there are 200 and 300 yard rifle ranges, two shotgun clubs, and an indoor range. (The indoor pistol range is 5 minutes away.)

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.