Originally Posted by akasparky
The road in front of my house has cars driving up and down it all day and some even after dark!
There are no barriers, there is nothing to stop a car if one were to turn and head off the road.

They could hit my house, worse yet they could hit one of my children!

The state needs to do something about this it's so dangerous and nobody will listen to me...

They either need to put an end to cars driving on these roads or build barriers strong enough to hold cars back to save my poor family...

Good fences make good neighbors?

We live at the end of a curve on a rural, 55mph, road, just as it straightens out again. Car come around that bend fast sometimes. I wonder if some big rocks from the quarry/gravel pit are called for. The neighbor 1/4 mile down the road runs cows, few times a year the semis hauling them in and out come around that curve. If one were to leave the road, it could get messy.

Oh, the joys of living rural. Or even semi rural, Or suburban. Or urban. Or in a skyscraper.

fugginneighbors fugginupeveryfugginthing..................just like the Chinese.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?