Originally Posted by akasparky
Nope, nope, nope...not at all.
It's know nothing voters such as you johnn that are a threat to our 2nd amendment rights.

Her neighbor has built a safe quality range that has been approved by every legal entity that has inspected it and he isn't even done with it yet.

I put much more faith into the opinion of the non-bias ones that have been inspecting it than I do this squawky little has been twit that is ranting all over the internet while flashing her tits and ass to attract attention to herself.

This guys range appears to be much safer than your average neighborhood street with big scary cars driving around on it.

So many just can't seem to look beyond this broads tits before they jump to a half baked conclusion on her neighbors shooting range...

I agree with John it's guys like this that make us other responsible gun owners and shooters get bad publicity that have all the liberals screaming to take away our guns.

As far as my pictures, hello I'm a swimwear model which has nothing to do with this range but has to do with how little you can focus since all you want to do is stalk my personal life as well, those with higher IQ's have had no problem sticking to the relative points here... Funny how you don't comment any of the pictures of me shooting on my personal pages because there are plenty of those pictures that all pre-date his range being built but it's crickets on those pictures...

Furthermore there is no one inspecting his range read FL law buddy, you got an acre then you're good, several counties have open suits against this state for the loosely written law there are no parameters, then do yourself another solid and read how many deaths there are in FL from stray bullets..

SO at the end of the day when you are willing to go post a video of YOURSELF standing 200 FEET down range at the end of a 50 BMG and fully automatic being fired in your direction with NO upper berm or backstop above ground, then and only then will I actually have respect for your opinion because anything else makes YOU the one squawking there pal smile It's easy to hide behind a keyboard and say there is nothing wrong with this when you're not the one down range and your family is not the ones at risk so we look forward to your video but I have a feeling it will be real chilly before we ever see it you keyboard warrior

Last edited by md44815; 05/26/20.