Thank you Kenneth you just validated my point if it isn't safe to point it at your own home why would you point it at my home? This gave every answer to why he couldn't turn it towards his own home, the distance of his range would've been the same for him so he wasn't losing anything doing it that way, he tried to say geographically the way his land sloped this made more sense only he missed the part where we had a survey of the area when we bought our land prior to him buying his that shows we are actually lower ground than him so that excuse back fired. That is when he told us he was going to bring in all these telephone poles and put them up above ground ( since he has no upper berm at all, nothing nada level ground, dug the hole and that is it so if he shoots over his hole there is nothing at all stopping it from coming our way) then he was going to put all this dirt up behind the poles even, and you know at that thought yeah it would be a little more comforting to have something stopping a stray from coming over but he didn't do any of that, what you see in the article above is all he did and it has even sunk with all the rain we get in Florida because it's just sand and we get heavy rains here and he didn't reinforce it with anything to keep it from eroding back down into the hole so his 12 ft berm is slowly getting shorter and shorter

That's my point too we wonder why some liberals want to take our gun rights away! As many of my friendly fire friends have pointed out it's guys like this who take advantage of a lose written law that states you only need an acre to shoot on your property in Florida that make good responsible gun owners who also want to have private ranges look bad and trust me he has ticked a lot of the other private gun range owners out here off because now he has brought heat on the range issue and no one wants to lose their private ranges.We thought about putting one up when we bought our land too but then they started throwing up houses left and right around us and it wasn't a safe set up and especially when we have a range 6 miles up the road I can go to or I can go around the corner to another owners private range. This isn't about gun rights. I was one of the many who were very upset when Florida was talking about restricting ARs this scenario is about safety not guns. I'm all for guns, I'm all for shooting guns, I have raised my children around guns my daughter is an avid hunter in Alaska she has always been fascinated with hunting since she was like 11 THIS is about safety and common sense.