Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by md44815
From the end of his berm ( his hole since he has no upper berm ) I am 200 feet from there so I'm 200 feet away if he shoots over his target, yes I get he has a 100 yard range so he is 300 feet further down but show me a range anywhere that allows you to shoot a 50 BMG with no upper back stop between you and a house? They don't exist and that 100 yard is taking for granted he is standing at the end of the 100 yards as well. 200 feet isn't very far at all if you miss... that's coming through our home

The 200’ was the distance at which you were experiencing a hearing loss. The shooting seems to be happening @ 500’. Are you having hearing loss @ 200’ or 500’?

This has nothing to do with Bullets or ricochets, this has to do with you claiming hearing loss @ 200’ but the shooting seems to be happening @ no less than 500’.

Explain.

Once again...I repeat...the loudest noise from any supersonic bullet does not come from the gun. It comes from the projectile making a sonic boom. The projectile comes within 200 feet from her house.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.