I prefer to maintain my anonymity, just like most here.

I don't think some of the posters here would want their employers to know what they posted, or even that they post on the 24HCF. As for my "making up" stories, why would I want to impress some of the low lifes here?

However the story about civilians training army guys can be verified with the CMP. It happened about 3 or 4 years ago. It turned out that the ordinary troops were supposedly good for ranges under 350 meters (might have been 300 or 400, I forget which) and snipers were supposed to shoot above 700 yards. Anyway, the bad guys tried to stay in the middle. It was decided to issue one guy per squad with an accurate M16 loaded with 77 grain Sierra Match Kings to bridge that gap. Because there was a lack of instructors, some civilians were sought to train new instructors for two weeks, unpaid of course. We have some very good shooters around here and a couple of friends of mine took them up on that.

That said, I really want no further dialogue with you unless you can be civil and rational. In my "real" life I don't associate with people who speak like you do, cussing and swearing every other word. Perhaps you don't either.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.