Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by md44815
The main issue is safety on this one though and we are not county we are less than acre lots, average lot out here is .25 -.50 acre he is on the outskirts up against the residential neighborhood, he should have bought an agriculture lot not butted up against a neighborhood for what he wants to do.

There ya go lying again, YOU are on a tiny cheap azzed lot, your neighbor is on 5 acres that was intended for what he is using it for.

It's YOU that wanted the end of the road lot butted up against his property and now YOU want to change his rights to match YOURS....

Again I love when someone so uneducated like yourself tries to tell me that you know more than our attorney who knows the comprehensive land allowance which Ag-Res is not ZONED for rifles or sport shooting ranges only agriculture lots so hence why people have pointed out ( if you could keep up) that he should have bought an agriculture plot not an Ag-Res and for the record my lot is .97 acres I said the average lot out here is.25 and .50 acres ....details details details keyboard warrior smile