Originally Posted by md44815

There is a difference between a sport shooting/rifle range and a recreational range in Florida, there is a difference between safe and reckless. I just built my home why would or should I move when someone else is being reckless? Are you suggesting everyone out here move as well because of one guy who came in after everyone else? Typically when you build a range you see what is behind your target area, Although he admitted he never drove back here to look, he did admit he had no issue seeing our homes, maybe he should've researched his property prior to building and he shouldn't bought an Ag-Res lot he should've bought an agriculture lot that in FL does allow this, maybe since he didn't at least buy an Ag lot he should've at least aimed it in the opposite direction of the population out here ( logical thing to have done and several neighbors asked him to do that not just me ) for the record I didn't have to rally anyone, and he alienated himself from everyone out here not reverse, we gave him options before deciding to go legal he chose to tell the media he would not fire on this range till it was complete and he was going to all these BS things that he didn't do a single one of them and he stated himself in his article to Fox news it wasn't complete no one would be firing on it and well those were lies so when the homeowner himself makes a comment that "it's not finished or safe yet" and then goes against his own words and fires on the same range it's not bitching , that's logic that requires recourse for safety reasons , now if you want him as your neighbor drop me a cashiers check and he can be your dream neighbor smile

Criminy, where did this person go to school. Even in podunk, rural Idaho, we learned about periods, capitol letters, and paragraph breaks in fourth and fifth grade.

But, hey, all this commotion has earned her a bunch of hits on her photo links. Whatever good that does?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.