Originally Posted by akasparky

Originally Posted by md44815
sorry can't get you more recent ones we kind of don't get along for me to go grab new ones ...

So it's either too close or too far away to actually tell anything, I get it......

It's too bad you've alienated yourself from your neighbor. That never seems to be the thing to do when working out issues.

I'm curious, before you rallied the neighbors together to get help financing a lawsuit did you research all the other private shooting ranges that are in Florida where people have always complain and never make a difference in the end?

If so, why do you feel your situation is different?

It's always the same song, complain, complain, complain and then fade away once all recourse's have been exhausted and people realize and come to grips with it being legal to shoot in your backyard.

If a case such as your's was ever to make it before a jury it might be highly questioned as to why you have stayed in that home if you truly felt one of your loved ones could be shot or if it was effecting any of you medically.

That just makes me feel you might be bitchin' just to be bitchin'.
All the attention you have attracted to this issue trying to get it as publicized as possible is effecting your own property values.

It's seems to me you either just love attention at any cost or if a real danger is involved you're actions (of staying in the home) make you appear to be suicidal and very irresponsible with your own family

There is a difference between a sport shooting/rifle range and a recreational range in Florida, there is a difference between safe and reckless. I just built my home why would or should I move when someone else is being reckless? Are you suggesting everyone out here move as well because of one guy who came in after everyone else? Typically when you build a range you see what is behind your target area, Although he admitted he never drove back here to look, he did admit he had no issue seeing our homes, maybe he should've researched his property prior to building and he shouldn't bought an Ag-Res lot he should've bought an agriculture lot that in FL does allow this, maybe since he didn't at least buy an Ag lot he should've at least aimed it in the opposite direction of the population out here ( logical thing to have done and several neighbors asked him to do that not just me ) for the record I didn't have to rally anyone, and he alienated himself from everyone out here not reverse, we gave him options before deciding to go legal he chose to tell the media he would not fire on this range till it was complete and he was going to all these BS things that he didn't do a single one of them and he stated himself in his article to Fox news it wasn't complete no one would be firing on it and well those were lies so when the homeowner himself makes a comment that "it's not finished or safe yet" and then goes against his own words and fires on the same range it's not bitching , that's logic that requires recourse for safety reasons , now if you want him as your neighbor drop me a cashiers check and he can be your dream neighbor smile