[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by md44815

Google maps is not up to date my dear, at the end of our street alone in the past 6 months

Yeah Google maps shows that...

there are over 30 new houses out here

"out here" what does that include? Everything west of 19?

If you can also find lots out here for 10-15K please let me know

County site says you paid $12K....

As I said your view and Google maps is NOT updated each one of those blue lines has a home on it now, heck my house doesn't even show up on google maps as you can see, there' s no picture the blue R is his range aimed at all the house the Red arrow is how we suggested he turn his range because there is not one single house in that direction at all for several miles and acres..

Yes we paid for 12k for our lot back in 2017 my dear maybe you haven't noticed but the market has drastically gone up out here ( I thought you said you were into investments so you should know that ) we bought before everyone out here decided to build, we bought before he bought his lot in 2018 our house was already constructed, I always love when someone tries to argue with me what my neighbor hood looks like and what the values out here are when I live out here so I see the homes so I might just know a little more than what Google maps is showing and anyone who follows housing market might gather that when you are in a desired area ( which we are hence why all those homes have gone up out here the past year) the market will reflect lot prices to demand sigghhhh (they need an eye rolling emoji on here)

I even went back and expanded the view and added the county zoning map for you SO does that look like the most logical position to aim a range now that you have a full spectrum of the zoning and all the houses??

Attached Images
Last edited by md44815; 05/22/20.