Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Misty, perhaps the greatest range professional on The Fire is Dave. He's the embodiment of professionalism, managed some of the hardest worked high volume ranges, and in his free time, enjoyed many of the finest facilities in this country has to offer. Although I've never seen it, I have it on good authority that Dave's equipment's on the highest quality. As a high volume rapid fire shooter he's skilled at diagnosing ranges prone to excessive noise levels. He can determine if excessive lead contamination exist. Typically this can be accomplish by probing the backstop with the fingers to get an idea of the overall soil conditions, and the nature of the particulates that cling to the fingers. In necessary he can refer samples to a nationally qualified lab. Dave has great contacts due to his years of range management.

I understand you may already have a consultant, but I'm certain Dave would be a huge upgrade for you. He might not be the easiest person to work with, but he never leaves a customer unsatisfied, and they always come back for repeat business.

+1

Dave will repeatedly bang on the back stop.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"