Guys,

There is no reason to make all these derogatory remarks to this woman. This has nothing to do with her looks, bra size, weight, or anything else of a personal nature. There is not a single one of you, being honest with yourself, that would not be aggravated if someone started firing in the direction of your home and was less than 500' away. It is like the old adage "It is legal but is it ethical or safe?" Her house and other houses were there before he built his range. Who here can honestly say they would have built as he did? I wouldn't have. Safety first is more than just a slogan, it is a way of life.

She came to this forum to defend herself and her actions from the first few posts. She is a smart, intelligent, stand up woman who obviously threatens the testosterone levels of a lot of you guys. It is obvious she does not intimidate easily and stands up for herself. This is the kind of standup woman we want on our side not some mamby pamby wishy washy woman who cowers and hides at the first sign of trouble.

You don't know anything about her except she has good lucks and a great body. You don't have to agree with her but you also don't need to be making personal attacks of a sexual nature. I figure most of these are from fat, old, paunch gut men who haven't seen their small dicks in years and will never have the pleasure of having such a pretty woman on your arm while walking down the street. Prove me wrong.

Jim