Originally Posted by CCCC
I appreciate your response, but do not agree with your view. Your example with "gravity" has to do with a force inherent in nature - the environment - in which we are born and live. In my belief, God created that force. It is universal and, to some extent, it is measurable. Having discovered it, humans have striven to understand and work with that force - but they cannot change it. It is beyond mankind's control.

Logic, on the other hand, normally is known and used as a somewhat scientific structure devised by humans to address matters and questions of correct reasoning. This is done through the use of certain principles. Humans set these principles and try to use them as criteria to establish validity of inference and demonstration in assessing rationality. Humans have devised differing forms/structures of logic according to needs. A logic system, in and of itself, is not universal and is controllable by humans.

Do you use a different definition of "logic"? If so, I would appreciate your providing the explanation of that logic.

I gave it earlier. You can believe and say whatever you want. It does not change the laws of logic anymore than disagreeing with hydrodynamics or any other law God created in the beginning. Laws of logic do not change from culture to culture or from generation to generation.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter