Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Further, the Holy Spirit.....".... lives with you (us) and will be IN you. So, when a Christian says "I have proof." He really does... the Spirit of Truth is living in that born again Christian.

All other religions claim the same “proof” – you sure you haven’t been fooled by Satan? It sounds like the sort thing that he would convince you of.

Accept or reject....Choose wisely.....

False dichotomy right there – not accepting is not the same as rejecting. Serious consideration would require evidence. Faith choices are made without demonstrable evidence and sounds more like a gambling issue.

MM,

It is not my experience that other religions claim the same thing. I have been around plenty of Moslems and a few Hindus in my travels and had a number of”religious” conversations with more than just a few of them….. not once has a Muslim or Hindu said anything….not one word about the indwelling of the Almighty in them.

Unless you can justify your statement, your statement that “all religions claim the same proof” is false.

Just more cliches from you…..

They all claim to be the truth and claim the true god. The details are otherwise nuances that don't mean anything given the flawed assertions in the first place.

You missed the point… on purpose I suppose…... Only the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit fill the believer this side of eternity. Even you can admit that that is a very significant difference…..

You got proof of this? Not just what was written (people can write anything - doesn't even have to be true).

Well, you are the one that made the claim that “other religions” claim the same “indwelling of God.”

Can you back up your statement or not?

Go ahead, give it a try….

Well, you are the one that made the claim that “other religions” claim the same “indwelling of God.”

No I didn't.

Don't need to, I never made that statement.

Not Applicable - refer above.

You religious dudes are funny buggers - you read between the lines and totally ignore the lines. Your mind is your self-contained source of befuddlement, and that's no bafflegab.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?