Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by CCCC
Why is it that those who express total disbelief in the Supreme Being; those who in no way share the faith, hope and eternal security of Christians; those unfaithful who demand exacting evidence and proof of whatever - also find it so compelling to insert themselves into a discussion about God and then continually and insistently deride, besmirch and even attack the mores of professed Christians?
Because the two from Australia clearly can’t stand it that you and other’s who strive to follow Jesus actually believe what you do. It clearly grates on em’. It clearly consumes em’ and eats em’ up. It clearly bothers them to no end. And their presence and behavior on every single one of these type threads that you clearly and accurately described above…as have MANY other members here…clearly has zero to do with “sorting fact from fiction” or “open and honest questioning”.

Regardless, they’re harmless. Even the likes of Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris and Daniel Dennett can’t make a single dent in the original version of Christianity that was implemented and modeled by Jesus and His earliest followers. The softballs that are lobbed by the two from Australia routinely get crushed outta the park.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You two should get a room.

Just remember, the premise "God created _________" is invalid.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?