Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by CCCC
"I don't get it" because I see with clarity since I was never indoctrinated, and appreciate skepticism and critical thinking. Do you get that?
Here is what I get.

You may have missed a good opportunity - but missing indoctrination does not automatically indicate that a person sees clearly, appreciates skepticism and thinks critically. I know some unindoctrinated folks who can't or don't do the above.

Then again, I know some who were indoctrinated and who also see very clearly, appreciate skepticism and are excellent critical thinkers.

Experience says that indoctrination may not matter much, or at all. On the other hand, self-honesty can be a big asset.

Most people will use skepticism and critical thinking for most parts of their daily lives, but not so with their religious beliefs. Those that do so honestly however typically become atheists - there's plenty to be found on various channels and forums.

People can be fooled, especially children where indoctrination works well, because they are told to believe without any real reason to believe, just believe. Threats of eternal damnation may help negate those wandering, inquisitive young minds.

Seems to me that you have bought into a satanic lie and cannot see that you have been fooled, you are also “indoctrinated.”

Well, someday, you will see the light….. I hope it’s not simply because you “feel the heat.”

Not at all. The gods, devils and hellfire exist in your mind, not mine.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?