M9MM and DBT; I've *CITED* many facts and sources... to which you've offered not a single rebuttal other than how intellecutally impossible God could be... not a single rebuttal.
1. 2nd law of thermodynamics
2. The law of conservation of mass and energy
3. Jericho has been found having had the tops of the walls *pushed down as one unit until they were at the same level as the foundations of the buildings*
4. Sodom and Gomorrah have been found destroyed by sulpur (ever asked what the Hebrew meaning of "fire and brimstone" actually was?)
5. Noah's Ark was found having slid down Mount Ararat with very clear trenching showing its original placement... at the top
6. Gold-covered *chariot wheels* were discovered at the *BOTTOM OF THE RED SEA*! Roughly 220 MILES away from their beginning in Egypt
7. Human femurs were found in the 1950's that were over *5 FEET LONG*! HUMAN FEMURS!
8. Fossils from dinosaurs have been located *many* times with *SOFT TISSUE STILL INTACT*!!! How could *SOFT TISSUE* still exist after 65,000,000 years? It couldn't
9. Marco Polo wrote *SUCCINCT* descriptions of seeing *LIVE ANIMALS* exactly matching Tyrannosaurus Rex around 1,295 A.D. or roughly 65,001,295 years *AFTER MODERN SCIENCE SAYS THEY WERE EXTINCT*
10. The simple *FLAP* inside your body going between the larynx and the trachea - called the epiglottis - without which you *DIE. FIRST MEAL. DEAD!* So where's the time for this to be *EVOLVED*
11. ZERO FOSSIL RECORD EVIDENCE SUPPORTS *SPECIATION* only *ADAPTATION*
12. You both display every single symptom of defending of religious beliefs! hahahahaha I had to throw that in! hahahahaha

Not a single rebuttal, and there's *THOUSANDS* more that could be cited right behind them, but I'm not holding my breath any of these will be rebutted... *AGAIN*, just tell me to supply you with scientific fact... You've already done it.

Last edited by CAPITALIST; 07/17/22. Reason: too many zero's in my 65,000,000 year quote

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

"Normal" isn't coming back; Jesus is!