Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by Raspy
Superstitious people go for the stick and carrot. I don't worry about it, I have no reason to worry about it.

I am not superstitious.....just a believer and have no reason to worry either...I'm making my choice, and you are making your choice.

My position is the skeptical clean slate. I'm not chosing to not believe, i simply have no reason to believe. If something were demonstrably true, I would have no reason not to believe.

Why choose to beleve something that you don't know to be true?

Sadly, you are wrong, you are indeed choosing and you are choosing “Not God.”

You have a comprehension issue - you can and try to re-read what I posted, or the problem may be more profound than that.

Nope, I saw your point when you first wrote it. You are simply trying to avoid the “not God” choice/position by weakly saying you have “no reason to believe” so it is not a “choice.”

So, is it correct to refer to you as a “non-believer?”……. with respect to Jesus…

Non-believer would be okay and applicable to all gods/supernatural/etc in my case BTW - that is different to someone who believes something to be untrue. It's not a two option answer (hence the "false dichotomy" response earlier) - the choices are more like "I believe you; I believe the opposite is true; I don't believe you, but don't believe the opposite is necessarily true either (need proof to confirm either way)".

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?