Originally Posted by wabigoon
The is The Holy Trinitey, God in three Persons, as Les Feldick points out, Jesus could not have raised himself from the dead.
Good morning Richard. I hope you are doing well.
I just read your post and it reminded me of a similar thing my former pastor often said with much conviction. It got me to thinking and so I opened my Bible. Supernaturally, the Holy Spirit brought me directly to this verse.

"But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you."
Romans 8:11

So we have confirmation that God the Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead.

Next, I turned to I Corinthians 6:14
"And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power."

Lastly, it reminded me of a passage that made me repent, (change my mind), about what my pastor was very adamant about. Years ago in my reading John 10:17, 18 struck me.

"Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father."

After many years, I finally learned by the Holy Spirit in study that not only was the Father involved in Jesus resurrection, but also the Spirit. I was blessed to discover this doctrine that not only did the Father and the Spirit raise Jesus, but He Himself took back His life again. So, it was revealed to me that the entire Trinity was involved in raising Jesus Christ on the third day.

If you take an open Bible and study on this, I would be interested in your opinion.

I hope you too are blessed by this.

Frank