Originally Posted by Raspy
You seem to concerned with proofs, yet you have offered no supporting proofs for your assertions. Using the science of history, one can quickly demonstrate that Jesus existed. At the very least this includes highly credible eye-witnesses. Secondly, as I have said to you before in earlier threads, the origin of all matter, and therefore space, time and energy, coincided with the Big Bang Creation Event. Whether I have proven anything to you “absolutly” or even absolutely is irrelevant. Christians accept evidence for things we take as fact every day despite the lack of “absolute” proof.....that is what I believe.

Lets sort some of this out:

1. Jesus may have existed but there is no evidence of the fantastic events around his life.

2. There are no first hand accounts from alleged eye-witnesses to the alleged resurrection, and the alleged eye-witnesses are all anonymous.

3. The truth is we don't know what happened at the instant of the big bang or prior to it. Pretending to know otherwise is also called speculation. Pretending to know and asserting it as truth is called lying.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?