Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It’s pretty fun just sitting back and watching the 2 cucks from down under continue to prove what ignorant ass wipes they truly are. I’ve known it, as have several others for awhile now but deliberately and consistently the Australian Atheist Cuckhold Couple (AACC) demonstrate how desperately they need attention by repeating ad nauseum the same tired behaviors and boring disingenuous “debate” styles while calling EVERYONE else liars….yawn. 🫢

The 2 little piss ants are if nothing else, consistent…..consistently ignorant, belligerent and painfully entrenched in their “enlightenment”. 😂😂

Damn Aces....you are 100% correct....the 2 piss-ants are just like the energizer bunnies, they keep going and going and lying and lying....

BTW, CCCC, if you are reading this, you are absolutely correct...and I apologize as I definitely would not trust mauser in a foxhole with me.
I had quit this thread due to the very factors cited above by Aces and by Raspy. Something told me to take a look today. Nothing has changed with regard to their behavior except that it is now more focused.

In one way, this example is very saddening. These guys seem to have nothing going for them except doubts, dissatisfaction and lack of helpful evidence. Where would be the abiding love, the grace, the peace, the celebration, the thought of eternity how?

At times it seems as though they are like the jealous third graders who lash out with negativity when a classmate shows up with something unique, really cool and rewarding - something they can not seem to get. Would that I could be better or more helpful in such circumstances. Simply an imperfect human.
Nothing you say is true. I'm not saying that you are lying, just that the blinkers of faith skew your perception in favour of your faith. Faith over logic, evidence and reason.
The angriest and most abusive people on these threads are typically the Christians.
DBT (and with this I do quit this thread), you just provided - in your own words - the most damning rendition of your fake position. For the guy who claims to place so much stock in evidence and proof (obviously a charade), you start out with a sweeping and total declaration of untruth - in a situation where you know nothing about the basis for what was said. You cannot possibly have evidence or proof of untruth regarding what is in that post. Your own words illuminate your duplicity and dishonesty. Do you recall when you were asked if you were an agent of Satan?

Wrong. Anyone who cares to look can see examples of Christians abusing those who dare question their faith.

You are doing it now with your passive aggressive question; ''you were asked if you were an agent of Satan.''

Questioning is not 'Satanic' - it should be standard practice. You do it yourself in relation to every other faith but your own, where you are not willing to apply the same critical eye as you do with other peoples faith.

Your accusations of dishonesty are false.

Nothing I have said has been dishonest. I have supported everything I said with quotes, references and logical explanations.

This is not Satanic, just due diligence. Just like you do with beliefs and claims that you not emotionally invested in.

Why then argue? Just practice your faith quietly. Nobody cares about private, personal beliefs.