Originally Posted by TF49
Also, I note your weak response as to whether or not you can be referred to as “non-believer in Christ.” Your response is typical….I have observed a number of times before. Most professed atheists and prideful agnostics will not … or perhaps dare not…. identify as “non-believers in Christ”…..

Since it’s unlikely that you’ll receive an honest answer to your question without mausergirl throwing up a bunch of word diarrhea in her attempt to show how big her vocabulary is I’ll answer your question for her….according to mauser she’s not simply an atheist…..she’s a self-avowed anti-theist which is completely different than atheism. Atheists don’t believe in God but anti-theists actively work against God. Atheism is “philosophical” in nature while anti-theism is the thuggish action arm of the radical atheists. For example think of it this way… Democrats = atheists while antifa = anti-theists 😉

In either case irregardless of what they call themselves it’s their dishonesty that really stands out. Their stupidity and ignorance is easy to ignore or even pity but their insincere queries, bold blanket statements and intentional misdirections are frustrating for those that truly want rational or meaningful religious discussion. They (AACC) serve, either as an agent of satan or as a glaring example of selfish ignorance, to intentionally disrupt the religious discussions and prevent them (discussions) from “maturing” since the inevitability of being interrupted by a couple of piss ant cucks is ever present. By virtue of their actions in these discussions they’re able to take their atheism and turn it into action or anti-theism by interrupting the conversation and preventing the discussion from progressing much past the 3rd grade level.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~