Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by TF49
You sure did make the statement that “all religions claim…the same proof.”

Can’t back it up ….?

Also…..is it correct that You can be referred to as a “non-believer in Christ?”

You sure did make the statement that “all religions claim…the same proof.”

Probably. They all say that they are the only true religion and you have to feel it with your heart yada yada yada.... They all share the same amount of proof ie none.

Can’t back it up ….?

Refer above.

Also…..is it correct that You can be referred to as a “non-believer in Christ?”

I'm not sure what people refer to me as - it may actually be much worse that what you wrote. I have no reason to believe a lot of things presented to me - no need for you to feel specially persecuted. I think I should make a t-shirt that says "NON-BELIEVER OF UN-VALIDATED CLAIMS, ESPECIALLY THE FANTASTIC ONES." That shouldn't offend anyone. I can sit across the bus from the Christian couple and smile and nod at them while wearing this t-shirt.

Ok, so can’t back up your assertion. Stuff just tumbles out and when you are challenged, you start crawfishing.

Also, I note your weak response as to whether or not you can be referred to as “non-believer in Christ.” Your response is typical….I have observed a number of times before. Most professed atheists and prideful agnostics will not … or perhaps dare not…. identify as “non-believers in Christ”…..they will not say that Jesus is not real and that they do indeed “deny Him.”

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”