Originally Posted by TF49
Nope…. Many times you have cut and pasted verses and then attached your own twisted and often flat out wrong interpretations.

Only according to your failed attempt at apologetics. It didn't happen as you falsely claim.

The verses say what they say and mean what they mean regardless of my comments.

I simply pointed to them and said ''look, that is what is written.''

I have called you on this many times.

You do a lot of huffing and puffing, blowing your own victory trumpet while addressing nothing at all. wink

This pattern of yours…. The misinterpretation of Biblical teaching and your lack of understanding goes back years.

Get your shiny little mirror out and look at your own patterns. Quoting verses that speak for themselves is not my lack of understanding.....it is your attempt at rebuttal when there is no rebuttal to be made.

The quoted verses say what they say regardless of you, me or anyone else.

Remember when you were rebuked by one who wondered how in the world a “non-believer”….. one who has obviously not studied the Bible …. deigns to lecture Christians about Bible and what the Bible teaches?

Rebuked? You are a funny fellow. Rebuked? Pure comedy, keep it up. smile

You are just simple troll.

Wrong again. You simply cannot tolerate having your cherished beliefs questioned.

Something that you should be doing for yourself.

You know not whereof you speak….. and what is “rich” is that you don’t seem to know it. You keep repeating your errors…..

Look in the mirror. It is not I who wrote the verses that I quoted. I make no attempt to interpret them or alter what they say. That's you, it's you want them to mean something they don't mean.