Good evening Dwayne,

Thanks for posting the video. Rod is very well spoken.

This entire process is disheartening to see, Absolute disregard for those of us who will be affected by this
incredibly useless bill. Criminal comes to mind. Some folks say the Liberals et al are too stupid to comprehend the
end result of this and all previous anti-gun bills/OIC's they have passed to bully us. I beg to differ: they know exactly what they are doing.

Destruction of an entire industry and culture/lifestyle in Canada is the end goal, has been since the 70's at least. Target shooting, firearm collecting, hunting are all being destroyed quickly. In addition to the firearm industry, ranges, outfitters, small town tourism and conservation will all be negatively impacted/destroyed. They have seen an opportunity to strike with a viscousness unlike anything else they have done prior. The impact of this bill will have zero effect on crime and they know it. Expert after expert has testified or presented studies to back it up, the wrong people will be hit and hit hard, the law-abiding citizen!

No, I am not going to give up this fight. We must fight them with every legal method at our disposal.
I know there will be folks who say "If only we had a 2nd Amendment type bill in Canada" I truly feel that even a protection such as that would not stand in the way of this evil government.

My thoughts for this evening.
Jeff