Originally Posted by BC30cal
KillerBee;
Good afternoon once more Darren, me again and I still hope you're well.

With the greatest respect, I'm going to differ with your opinion that we're already ruined.

As mentioned I've been involved both at one time as a PAL/RPAL Instructor/Examiner and a current BC CORE Hunter Safety Course Instructor/Examiner.

I've been involved in the CORE program since '89 which was before we had or were even thinking about having children and honestly my primary motivator for becoming involved was that I felt I owed a debt to those who had provided me with these opportunities.

My late father used to tell me that up into the '60's in our part of Saskatchewan seeing a whitetail was uncommon and might make the local paper. The folks who came before us set up programs and seasons so we could have that hunting lifestyle.

Canada as we know it today might not continue on, but one way or another for the next shift of hunters like Jordan here and for his kids and for my kids, I am not going gently into anybody's night anytime soon Darren.

Not if I have anything to say about it and for the moment I still do.

This isn't good for sure, but like the convoy which landed in Ottawa, I think - no I know - there's a bunch of us who need to wake up and become involved in running our communities, provinces and country again.

It won't always be pleasant and it won't be free for sure, but then as we semi-geezer types well know, nothing worthwhile is ever free.

We'll see where this all ends, but from my perspective it's still early days and I'd like to believe "they" have no concept of the size of the bear they've poked.

All the best regardless sir.

Dwayne

Hi Dwayne, it's me again too lol, I am fond of our online relationship we have developed a nice friendship and I have ZREO issues with you, as I am enjoying our friendship. We do share many commonalities and beliefs. If you recall you were the first person, I communicated with on 24 Hour Campfire.

Honestly, I hope you are correct, and that my analysis is wrong. Nothing would make me happier!

But you see my friend I have a different perspective, I was unfortunate enough to grow up in Quebec, and watched the politicians usher in the "English Language Police" have you ever heard of that?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 11/28/22.

KB