KillerBee;
Good almost evening to you my friend, I see you all are just a smidge colder than us today, so I hope the fire's lit on your side of the big hills already tonight.

We're all well here thanks, though for sure the pre-Christmas rush has begun to take hold as we're planning for getting a few families together from various parts of the province for the season and at least one big feast.

The rifle season for deer is done now and I've not picked up a bow in years so for sure as you well know, it's not kosher to hunt with them without some serious range time.

That's sort of okay too really as we do have a generous season so I've been pounding it hard enough for the past 3 months that I should qualify for a Thank You card again from the local Esso after all the diesel we bought... wink

Regarding fishing, it'll be soon time to drill holes in the frozen water and sit in a tent staring down a hole too, so I truly hope they don't start confiscating rods for sure.

Again my friend, I'll gently differ with you that we're already ruined, though I do sense we're quite possibly in a transition state that will end up looking different than what we've grown up with.

My goal and intention is to work towards it being a better version for sure though KillerBee - that or die trying for sure.

All the best to you all as we head into the Christmas Season.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"