Hugh;
Good afternoon to you again sir, I hope you're keeping warm enough on this blustery Sunday.

If you've not listened to Ian Runkle's take on the bill, it's worth the time in my opinion. He's the Edmonton firearms lawyer who is currently taking the feds to court - one of them anyways - and he's intimately familiar with their use of terms.

In Ian's opinion, it's not the dangerous game chamberings of the No 1 or Weatherby Mk V or Mauser Sporter - its all of them because they use the term "variant" attached onto it. Also we see Parker shotguns - all of them - as well as the Purdey Rook and Rabbit rifle which was only chambered for something like .310 Rook I want to say.

The choice we have to make is that the list was a bad joke, something made by a complete and utter idiot or that they're actually showing their hand to the the true believers that indeed they mean to take all the guns.

Sorry I keep on coming up with less than happy conclusions Hugh and I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but perhaps the choir can use some of this to convince some of their acquaintances to wake up to what PM Socks and his Evil Minions who absolutely do include Jagmeet Singh Jimmy Dhaliwal in my view.

Regardless of this mess, I still honestly do hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"