rost495;
Good morning my friend, I hope you're getting decent weather down in your wintering grounds and you're all well as can be.

With respect I'll differ with you that no one is standing up to fight, though for sure the fight is now taking place in the media, the court of public opinion and in the legislative assemblies and parliament.

There are a whole bunch of parallels here with the trucker protest in my opinion and its abundantly clear now that it was as successful as it was because it remained peaceful towards the government when the government in fact was not peaceful towards them. That's come out multiple times in the committee hearings for sure.

Now, if that will be enough in that instance and in this instance to wake up enough Canadians to what we're losing? We'll see.

It's absolutely an uphill battle with the bought and paid for legacy media not only in the pocket of the government but seemingly acting as a propaganda arm. As mentioned in another post, I believe we're making strides with younger folks but my generation of boomers still seem to have our heads firmly in the sand, but we'll keep trying.

Nobody who's been at this as long as I have expects to ever really "win" decisively enough that we can rest. That's just not logical really.

I've personally invested a lifetime of energy, time and no small amount of money pushing for what I believe is right and true and I fully expect the folks on the other side to do the same.

The stakes are for sure high this time, but in many ways their side has finally shown their hand and though I hate to be right about that, I will tell anyone who wants to listen - "I bloody told you so!!!"

So far the push back or fight hasn't been loud and that's my personal preference of course, that is to say to win with logic and lawful change.

Again I keep saying, we'll see and that's the only thing I do know for sure.

All the best to you all regardless and Merry Christmas.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"