Originally Posted by 673
If I am to understand correctly, there are/were 11 Liberal MP's that may have benefitted from foreign interference regarding our elections.
If Trudeau refuses to answer any of the questions regarding this election interference, then we have to assume it is true.

Then we can assume that there is a foreign entity pushing the gun grab, not a question, a statement.

BillC-21 is foreign influence to initiate the disarming of the Citizenry.......... why comply?

673;
Good morning to you my friend, I hope you all aren't getting snow like we are - enough already!! - but regardless I hope you're all well.

Over the years I've made it pretty clear how much I distrust the Canadian legacy media and Canadian polling companies. When they are both stating that up to 75% of Canadians believe this is a major concern and that Shiny Pony isn't dealing with it in a satisfactory manner, that's truly saying something, taking into account how they both have been carrying Socks' water for the past 8 years, is it not?

The number seems to be 11 from most sources.

Someone, might have been Pierre Poilievre and Tom Mulcair both actually, that if CSIS is pumping this stuff out to the Globe and Mail and now Global News, they have to be more than a little bit concerned.

Regarding it being a foreign directed gun grab, if anyone can't see that at very least outside influences are pushing an agenda, there might be no hope for them to see any light whatsoever. They may be beyond help.

Lately I've had a few enlightening conversations with people from vastly different walks of life about a variety of topics. Since most people know me as a hunter and a "gun guy" they're not scared to bring the subject up to me. I was not shocked in any way whatsoever to learn that there were a number of people who are doing the exact opposite of what C-21 was hoping for, that is to remove firearms from the general population.

Hopefully enough of us have been awakened enough to the duplicity and outright lies being foisted upon us, but as mentioned the last couple of months have been educational for me to say the least.

We'll see.

As always I'll end asking for prayer or good thoughts for us to have the wisdom to know what our best course is.

All the best.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 03/09/23. Reason: better wording?

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"