Originally Posted by bushrat
Trudeau, his ilk, globalists, etc, do not want individual cultures. Multiculturalism is a misnomer for mixing everyone together until separate races are all bread into one race and culture. Easier for the global ruling class to control people when they all become brainwashed identical trained monkeys with no borders, individual countries, languages or cultures.
Exactly^^^
They are really going to go after Christians, it could be that they realize most gun owners are overwhelmingly Christians, so its no big deal to screw them both ways. I really believe that it is up to Canadians to not let what happened to Native Canada, to happen to them.

On another theme...I was with a friend yesterday and it was suggested that......all the add ons with
BillC-21 could be "smoke" and the real intent is handguns and semi-auto's. Throwing all the hunting rifles was/is a ruse so the Liberals and friends can say.....we will compromise and back off on the hunting rifles and it only applies to handguns and semi-auto's, you can keep your Mauser's.

This way Trudeau looks like a gem and the opposition looks like they actually did something, seems plausible to me. They poisoned the well with the hunting rifle smoke.