Originally Posted by troutfly
Originally Posted by GRF
I agree Jeff. They will ignore all the facts such as gang related homicides have increased 92% during Trudeau’s time in office, and that the liberals have reduced or removed mandatory minimum sentences for gun crimes because they were racist, and they will chip away at legal owners piece by piece.

There is one end goal, no guns. Then they will go after sport fishermen.

The laurentian elite what all outdoorsmen to just go away.

Even if this latest round does not affect an individual we must fight it for trust me “you” will be affected.

For all canucks who value your guns there is only vote in the next federal election and that is the Polievre conservatives. We need to be single issue voters and a vote for the PPC in a tightly contested riding could be a seat for the Liberals, NDP or Bloc.

A bit off topic but not really either. This criminal government is going after the entire outdoor community. After firearms, they will focus on knives and archers, Additionally sportfishing will come under more focused attack regards tackle and access. Yes, lead is bad for the environment but there are alternatives. Don't forget, lead is a naturally occurring substance. I also feel that simply going camping will be further restricted. RV's for example, yes there are vehicles which are capable of towing a trailer but, once at the chosen campsite, where are you going to plug in to recharge? How about off-grid camping? Gonna just plug into that Lodgepole Pine?
Simple tenting? Still need a vehicle to get to your campsite. Dang, where's that Lodgepole Pine I can plug into?
It is starting with our firearms but I see the end result being the demise of the outdoor lifestyle. I fear for my grandkids future. I fear for the future of conservation.
Yes, eventually everyone in Canada will be impacted by these actions. Total control of your every activity.
Jeff
I see it like this.....They are going after white Nationalist's (their words) who also happen to be predominantly Christian's. Trudeau said..."Evangelical Christians were the worst part of Canadian society"

In short, Trudeau hates Christians, the majority of gun owners are Christians, and there you have it, in my view, that is what it is all about. I have said before he would take all mention of God out of the Canadians lives, whether it be in the Constitution or in any language pertaining to legislation etc..

The part about "Canada was founded on acknowledging the supremacy of God" must really bother Trudeau, he will change the preamble to our Constitution, book it.