Originally Posted by Nick1899
I sent an e-mail to the members of my deer hunting club asking them to write letters/e-mails to their MP and MPPs concerning Bill C-21 and amendments. I seriously doubt that more than one or two of the dozen will actually follow through and do this. Most gun owners are probably not comprehending the gravity of this bill and believe the legacy media that states the government isn’t after all guns.

I watched the video that Hugh posted of Trudeau explaining that he isn’t after all hunting guns and while I’m not a body language expert the erratic jerking movements of Trudeau while talking would lead me to believe he is a lying piece of sh*t.

Nick
I have a friend who owns 5-6 handguns and a variety of rifles. He is going to inherit another 50 handguns and another assortment of rifles, I said to him....what have you done to oppose Trudeau's grabs?
Nothing.

We need everyone or at least the highest number possible of opposition to the Bill, but that go's for some of the other issue's we are faced with.

It is refreshing to see the support from top down to the grassroots, alot of good people working really hard on this thing and we shouldn't settle for anything less than the scrapping of the entire Bill.

The NDP needs to be stopped and not just voted down.
People need to understand that Trudeau only has 30% of the vote.