Originally Posted by HughW
KillerBee thanks for the list. I see a couple of semi-auto shotguns that are common on the Sporting Clays shoots listed -- once of which I came close to purchasing this past spring. The only difference in the one I picked up is the manufacturer -- still a semi with light recoil. Scary what they are trying to do.

Jordan / KillerBee -- On the Alberta NDP I know a fellow connected in the NDP caucus - he openly told me as well as others that sport hunting had no place in society and that they would work towards having it banned in Alberta. They take small steps over time to reach those goals but it is still a goal of that group.
The NDP has been working to screw hunters here in BC for years. In BC the so-called right wing choice we have are called......Liberals....no connection to the Federal Liberal party, which is confusing and may have cost them the last Provincial election because they were too stupid to change their party name. These two parties have been working together with one stupid move after another.

Something to think about......if you have a Provincial government that supports its Citizens, then it is possible to introduce legislation to insure a Citizens right to buy a hunting/fishing licence of non migratory fish and game, similar to many US states.

The NDP signed on to UNDRIP (check into it) nobody really knows where that is going, the goal posts are moving and the legislation has legs, but basically it means........the indians are going to be the determining factor as to who hunts, where, what, or if at all. People will still hunt regardless, private land, public land etc...they will just do so without consent from the Provincial government or the indians.

This NDP is something that needs to be gone and attention needs to be put into destroying them and their destructive policies. The media is prepping people for the next election and really humping Jagmeet's leg right now, making him out to be some sort of savior on healthcare LOL, he is an idiot.