Skatchewan;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope the day is behaving well enough for you out on the flat lands this morning.

Thanks for putting up the details of that legislature, I'll admit I yelled - in a positive way - when I heard you all had done this.

Indeed if we could get every province to enact this, it's hamstring the Feds for sure and while we're working to that end here in BC, I'm more hopeful that Alberta and Manitoba might be quicker to do something similar.

To me too, this is another notification to the Laurentian elite that provinces other than Quebec have read the fine print and have had enough. It's interesting times for sure.

Anyways, while I've always been proud of being born and raised in eastern Saskatchewan, this certainly gives me cause to smile.

My admittedly distant connection to some of this besides still having family living out there, would be that I was friends in school and graduated with Hon. Warren Kaeding - but to be clear I don't believe we've chatted in at least 30 years.

Thanks again and all the best to you this Christmas Season.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"