Boy, I just went through the list quickly and realized my benelli sbe2 is a weapon of war when I cross the medicine line. Guess they don’t take into consideration what a poor shot I am at your ducks. Not sure why you all have it out for Italian gun makers because the Winchester Sx4 wasn’t there from what I could tell.

I’m not sure who all up north has Chinese mortars or German anti tank guns they list but I’m know your deer are bigger in Saskatchewan then down here in Oklahoma so guessing a few folks are taking the one gun for all pretty seriously lol.

From the outside looking in it is so comical it makes one want to laugh till you come to realize they are serious and do want all your firearms. They are demonizing and trying to equate an antitank gun to Semi-automatic shot guns and some people are ignorant enough to buy it. By the way I can work and reload my old 870 pump quicker then my benelli but maybe I shouldn’t give them anymore stupid ideas.

I’ve lived in the city where people were astounded that I own a gun let alone hunt, kill, butcher and eat a deer to living in the country now and chided for my lack of creativity in weaponry. I wish city residents would stop trying to tell everyone what we should eat,wear, think etc when cities don’t produce anything they actually need to survive.

Canada has been near and dear to my family since I was fortunate enough to freeze my butt on a rock pile trying to hit a mallard 45 years ago. Guess I’m just trying to say we’re pulling for you and common sense to intervene. Best wishes.