673;
Good evening again my friend.

Thanks for dropping him a note, I appreciate it.

On the MacGregor video he did speak well, but he too seems stuck on the thought it's only semi-auto actions.

In the comments I suggested he'd do well to work towards finding a new leader for his party since they are equally culpable for where we're at.

I'll just bloody bet they're getting mail though 673, so that's good to know.

People who don't support firearms ownership see the world in a different shape and shade than we do my friend. I can't see it otherwise.

As a Christian I have no issues believing man is born with a sinful nature and given the opportunity we'll drift that way without too much provocation. Since folks are not basically good and ultimately we're responsible for our own safety, care and feeding, we tend towards keeping the best tool for the task at hand.

The other folks can't have given a bunch of thought as to how this all got here, what it takes to keep it from flying apart and expect it to go on forever without blood, sweat, tears and toil.

If its someone else's job to keep me and mine safe and fed and all, then why would I need any tools right?

Honestly that's all a wild guess on my part though 673. As you know about me, I don't empathize at all with anyone, so what makes someone who doesn't think like I do tick is beyond my ability to comprehend.

Best to you all and thanks again.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"