Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Hi Dwayne, thanks for making me sick just before I was about to sit down and have diner! lol

WTF is 10,000 joules?

If I had the money I would have left Oh Canada a long time ago! Canada is a Ruined Nation!

Cheers ~ Darren
I have to admit, Darren, we'd be a lot better off without our noble overlords to the east! Western separation is how we distance ourselves from the sickening corruption of the Laurentian elite.

Well Jordan, like I said, it's up to your generation.

I have hunted my guts out for over 50+ years, had an absolute blast doing just that.
We need your generation helping, too. It’ll take all hands on deck!

Jordan;
Good morning to you sir, I hope that despite our political climate you and your fine family are well.

For sure my friend, well said with the "all hands on deck" statement.

If we've ever enjoyed the outdoor activities whether hunting, shooting or fishing, we're under attack.

Speaking personally I believe I owe the next generation all of the time, energy and even financial wherewithal that I can possibly put towards fighting this. What was passed on to me from generations before is far to precious to me to do anything else.

Again hopefully this will wake up some of my fellow boomers who believed that this wouldn't affect them personally, even if it was laying waste to their kids' and grandkids' future.

One way or another, we'll tilt at this windmill together and see what becomes of it. It won't be the first old building I've piled up and lit a match to, so there is that..

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"