Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Got this response back (bold font mine):

"Thank you for your email regarding Bill C-21. Your views on this matter have been noted, and we are tracking and reporting the trends on this issue to Senator Tannas.

Sincerely,

Correspondence Coordinator

Office of Senator Scott Tannas"

Seems like it's worth getting everybody you know to fire up an email and influence the trend.
Good work.
I was thinking about this today....You never know when your letter, phone call, is going to wind up on someone's lap who has "the heart of a Lion" which is what it takes to win battles.

I will not comply anyways, what are they going to do, take my guns?

What are you going to do when they come to your home and ask to see your rifles?
What are you going to do?

Hey guys,
Thanks very much for following my thread. This is a critical moment in our lives where we must fight for our rights and freedoms!!
I'll be heading to see Mr Glen Motz next week, or at least his staff in Medicine Hat. I'm proud to say he is one of the good guys and is my representative.
He has stood up time and again on our behalf wrt the attacks on our firearms. I urge everyone to write, email or call your representatives regardless of the political party they represent. The good folks need our thanks and encouragement for standing up to the Trudeau Regime.
If you are unfortunate enough to be repped by a Liberal or New Democrat, let them know your displeasure with the stance being taken against gun owners. Push them to direct the efforts towards fighting gangs and smuggling and the social evil that takes a hold of Canadian youth and turns them to gangs. We can all support that as the answer is in that effort.
We can turn things around and take back our Canada!
Jeff