Originally Posted by pricedo
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
I don't hear much about the guns and the families who's lives are enriched by firearms much recently.

I wonder how much influence (interference) China had to do with the gun grab?....my answer.......everything.

... what MP proposed the controversial amendment to bill c21?
This scum bag lol.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/bill-c21-sporting-guns-1.6673730

... and you wonder if China is involved?
LOL
I was reading where they said it was racist to suggest their was any Chinese types involved with election interference. Even the Chinese foreign minister said they dindo nuffin.

... and look where Canadians apathetic "heads in the sand" politically correct to a fault attitude has got them ... they're weeks and months away from complete civilian disarmament and yet most (even the majority of Canadian gun owners) won't admit that there is a PROBLEM
I don't think you have an understanding of BillC-21. You don't live in Canada, do you?
If you did you would know Canadians didn't/don't have their head in the sand, nobody was going to be completely disarmed either LOL.

If your going to participate in a thread with near 20 pages then at least read some of them.

... well let me be the one to break the news to you ... YOU'RE BEING DISARMED ... if you want to wear a blind fold and ear plugs and deny the truth that's your right I guess

I've seen an awful lot of activism from Canadian gun owners since this whole shebang kicked off. And that's coming from a dude living in Virginia lol.

Having said that, I don't know how much said activism will do when they don't have something like our 2A, but I wish them all the best in their fight!