673;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day went okay for you despite admittedly strange days.

Last night I was listening to Andrew Lawton on True North interview the Alberta Chief Firearms officer Teri Bryant who was saying that currently even though Alberta and Saskatchewan are taking steps not to seize the AR/AK/FN FAL firearms currently since Ottawa has unlawfully cancelled the registrations on them, one cannot move - anywhere - with them technically.

Not even down the street in the same province, much less to Alberta or Saskatchewan with them.

It's a cluster of epic proportions that they've created and frankly they just do not care that they've done so. I say that simply based on the belief that if they did, they would not have done what they did - but they did.

Some of the hunting community are waking up now since the Lib/NDP/BQ coalition let the C-21 details slip out that that yes indeed, they do want them all.

There is a whole lot of interest in firearms ownership by people who never cared about it previously as I mentioned.

That I see as a positive because it might mean more people with some skin in the game and perhaps a reason to start paying attention.

We'll see.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"