Dwayne, hope this finds you well. We have been south of the medicine line in the shade of a cactus for for awhile. All is good down here and being somewhat distant from the Trudeau Canada it is interesting to do comparisons on life styles. Not once have I felt unsafe in a concealed carry / open carry state with guns and ammunition readily viewable in stores.

Thanks for the background on training for the licence requirements. Good on you for your position on fees and the RPAL. Even though I do not have and have never had the urge for any firearm that would require a RPAL I have that licence as support to the whole community. Similarly when the Liberals started the attack on black guns I started writing letters of support for the community — again I do not have any guns in that category but I feel strongly that the overall community needs to come together before it is to late.

673 - I hope all is well. My biggest fear is government at all levels. Look what Trudeau has done with a minority government declaring his actions as having the support of all Canadians. At a municipal level we have mayors in the two major cities in Alberta stating they would help the Federal Liberals on the gun confiscation program. It does not take rocket scientist to think that should the NDP get back in power in Alberta, Notley will be kneeling at Trudeau’s feet once again and supporting any legislation that would be against firearm ownership. So I agree tough times.

Writing letters and being part of organizations like the CCFR is something I wish all people that own firearms would undertake.

Hugh