"Western separation"? Alberta and Saskatchewan? BC votes NDP and Lib! Trudeau would come down with the War Measures Act once again! The REAL problem for ALL of Canada is urban society - the big cities that are getting bigger. These are the centers of murders, rapes, shootings, corruption, etc! It's Biblical - like Sodom & Gomorrah... like Jesus said it would become "In the last days"! And our PM's come from that milieu... that's not going to get better! Changing gun laws - or removing them isn't going to improve the human condition - Only Christ can do that! And gun "lovers" are no better than gun "haters" in that regard as there is as much rejection of God and his word among one group as the other!

I don't "like" the trends I see in the world, let alone Canada, but getting rid of Trudeau and his minnions will NOT bring a spiritual awakening to Canadians. There was such in Western Canada in the late '60s and early '70's, but what happened after that?

I don't like threats from the Government to steal my firearms more that anyone in the West of our nation, but guns isn't my god... GOD IS! And until we all repent and turn to Him in true faith, matters will not improve in any nation... including ours! After all, why are we living, for what reason? We, as individuals, will give an account to the only ONE that matters (Ecclesiastes 12: 9 - 14). Get to know what's in our Bibles, and its Author, for guns will not save us in that day that is fast approaching!

Bob
www.bigbores.ca

"What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul" - Jesus